Events & MeetingsBecome a member
Paediatric: A to Z of Syndromes (Joint meeting with the Postgraduate Education for the Dental Team)
Dr Siobhan Barry
- Date: Tuesday 9th April 2019 from 7.00-9.00 pm (Registration from 6.30 pm)
- Venue: Manchester Dental Education Centre (MANDEC), Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester, M15 6FH
- Members £0.00
- Non Members FREE
6.30 pm Registration
There will be a display of posters by Senior House Officers and Vocational Trainees in Dentistry on topics of research and case presentations.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served mid-evening.
7.00pm – 9.30 pm
Dr Siobhan Barry, Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry; Honorary Clinical Teaching Fellow in Dentistry, University of Manchester Dental Hospital
Dr Barry’s lecture will be an overview of various conditions and syndromes that may present in the paediatric population and management issues that may arise as a result.
1. To become familiar with rare presentations that may be seen in a paediatric dental population
2. To become familiar with common syndromes of childhood from a dental perspective
3. To become aware of management challenges that may present when treating children with a range of medical conditions and syndromes