Events & MeetingsBecome a member
Managed Clinical Networks
- Date: Wednesday 7th November 2018 at 2.00 pm (Coffee & registration from 1.30pm)
- Venue: MANDEC (Manchester Dental Education Centre), Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester M15 6FH
- Members from £0.00
- Non Members £25-60
The seminar will be interactive and conclude with a panel of speakers and Q&A.
Chair: Professor Mike Pemberton
Dr Nicky Mandall (Consultant Orthodontist, Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS FT)
“The Greater Manchester Orthodontic Managed Clinical Network: Who we are and what we do”
- To ensure an understanding of what an orthodontic MCN is and how it functions.
- To provide an update of the work carried out by the MCN to further develop understanding of clinical pathways
- To establish how we are communicating with patient and parents and providers to improve the quality and consistency of orthodontic provision across Greater Manchester.
Professor Paul Coulthard (Oral Surgery)
Dr Claire Stevens (Paediatrics)