Manchester Medical Society is a major provider of continuing medical education (CME) in the region providing high quality meetings with speakers of national and international renown locally and therefore providing an opportunity for significant savings within the NHS.
- The Society arranges, with the assistance of the Councils of the Sections, approximately 60 meetings during the academic year – nearly all with CPD accreditation.
- The majority of meetings are free to members, or members receive a highly preferential rate.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and speakers.
- A borrowers card for the University of Manchester Library on Oxford Road.
- A log-in to the member’s area of the website where you can access past speakers’ presentations.