Section of Odontology Alan Hilton Presentations
Applications are invited from members of the Manchester Medical Society’s Section of Odontology for the Alan Hilton Presentations.
The names of the winners are inscribed on a board at the Dental School.
The papers selected will be presented by the authors at an afternoon meeting on Monday 26th February 2018. This is an opportunity for younger members of the Section to gain experience in the presentation of papers. Papers on dental research subjects are invited from General Dental Practitioners, Community Dentists, Hospital Practitioners, Staff Grade, SHO’s and University Dentists (up to and including the grade of Specialist Registrar and Lecturer).
To become a member please click on the following link http://www.mms.org.uk/join/.
- Abstracts should fit onto a single A4 sheet of paper when printed.
- The abstract should be sent as a word document, not as a PDF
- The title (typed in capital letters) should be followed by the name(s) and address(es) of the author(s) with the presenting author underlined.
- The content should include an introduction, methods, results & conclusion.
- The work must have been undertaken in the North West Region and have been undertaken by the entrant. Research work previously entered for other meetings or prizes will be accepted. Previous entrants and past winners may apply.
Abstracts should be sent by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 31st January 2018.