Medical Student Surgery Poster Prize
The Manchester Medical Society Section of Surgery invites the submission of abstracts of case presentations, original research, literature review or clinical audit to be made at the Surgical Trainees’ Prize evening on Tuesday 13th March 2018.
- Open to all students registered at the University of Manchester Medical School.
- Six abstracts will be selected for poster presentation.
- Poster presentations will be judged by a panel of surgeons.
- Each poster presenter will be awarded a certificate for their portfolio.
- A prize will be awarded for the best poster.
Rules: The abstract may cover any aspect of surgery. The abstract must be clearly marked with the name of the student author and one supervising consultant. Abstracts should be 250 words in length and may include one picture or diagram. You will be notified if your entry is shortlisted by 28th February 2018.
Abstracts should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for entries is Monday 19th February 2018.