Call for Paediatric Abstracts
Request for Abstracts and Papers for Presentation at The Annual General Meeting On Wednesday, 10th October 2018
Instructions to Authors
- Abstracts should be typed in black, as a word document, and should fit onto a single A4 sheet of paper when printed.
- The title (typed in capital letters) should be followed by the name(s) and address(es) of the author(s) with the presenting author underlined.
- The content should include a reason for study, what was done, what was found, and what was concluded, much along the lines of summaries for published papers. Acceptance will depend on adequate scientific content of the abstract.
- The abstract should be based on data obtained whilst working in the North West of England.
- Abstracts should be sent, by email email@example.com by the closing date of 31st July 2018.
- The Council will have the final say as to whether the abstract be accepted for either oral or poster presentation.
- If asked to do a poster the size will be: A1.
- A prize of £100 will be awarded for the best oral presentation on the day.
- Please ensure there is also a postal mailing address included when submitting your abstract.
- Receipt of abstract will be acknowledged by email. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 72 hours of submitting your abstract please telephone the Society’s office on 0161 275 3765 to confirm it has been received.