Events & MeetingsBecome a member
Periodontology and Endodontology: What worked, what didn’t work, where we are now and what the future may hold
- Date: Monday 26th February 2018 from 2.30 - 6.00 pm (Coffee & Registration from 2.00 pm)
- Venue: Manchester Dental Education Centre (MANDEC), Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester, M15 6FH
- Members £0
- Non Members £25-40
Coffee & Registration
Alan Hilton Presentations – Details of how to enter will be available to download later in the year.
4.00pm – 6.00 pm
Periodontology: What worked, what didn’t work, where we are now and what the future may hold
Ian Dunn, Specialist Periodontist, Senior Clinical Teacher in Periodontics, Liverpool University
- Delegates will understand current thinking in disease aetiology.
- Delegates will have an overview of periodontal treatments with and a sound knowledge of what works and what does not work so well.
- Delegates will be aware of possible future technologies and what may influence periodontal management in the future.
Endodontology: What worked, what didn’t work, where we are now and what the future may hold
Mark Hunter, Specialist Endodontist
- Delegates will have increased knowledge and awareness of contemporary endodontic techniques
- Delegates will be able to recognise how the fundamental principles within endodontics relate to these contemporary techniques
- Delegates will be aware of how developing modalities are going to impact upon endodontic therapies in the future.