Events & MeetingsBecome a member
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Date: Wednesday 25th April 2018 from 2.00-5.00 pm (Coffee & Registration from 1.30 pm)
- Venue: Manchester Dental Education Centre (MANDEC), Higher Cambridge Street, Manchester, M15 6FH
- Members from £0.00
- Non Members £25-60
Registration and Coffee
Controversies in the treatment of adolescent depression
Dr Bernadka Dubicka, Consultant Adolescent Psychiatrist, Lancashire Care FT and Hon Reader in Child Psychiatry, University of Manchester
- understand the evidence base for pharmacological treatment of adolescent depression
- understand the evidence base for psychological treatment of adolescent depression
- understand the psychosocial context for the treatment of adolescent depression.
Dr Jane Whittaker, Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Manchester University NHS FT and Hon Senior Lecturer, University of Manchester
Long-term impact of ASD
Professor Jonathan Green, Professor of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Manchester and Manchester Academic Health Sciences Centre; Honorary Consultant Manchester University NHS FT
For psychiatrists, the symposium qualifies for 2½ CPD points as part of a Personal Development Plan (subject to peer group approval).